Things to do in the region:
On the 309 Road an interactive fun park where water powers many of the novel attractions. A learning/fun experience for all the family.
Driving Creek Railway & Pottery
A 1hr round trip on New Zealand's only narrow gauge mountain railway to the Eyefull Tower. Superb views, magnificent engineering, unique art features and replanted native kauri forest.
The Coromandel Smoking Company
Select from the range of gourmet seafood from the unspoilt waters and natural coastline of New Zealand. Using time-honoured skills they produce the finest quality smoked seafood,oyster and mussel delicacies.
Restaurants and cafes
Wander the main street and select to dine at the many award-winning food outlets.
Coromandel Coast Walkway Tour
A fantastic full day tour. Be picked up at our park and travel to the top of the peninsula. Walk from Fletchers Bay to Stony Bay on a 3 and a half hour walk over farmland and bush. Be welcomed at Stony Bay with a hot/cold drink and cookies.
In the Park
-- Lots of fun for all ages.
Beachfront Location. Walk around the bays. Bring your kayak. Safe swimming.
Situated next to farmland and seashore/bush. Wonderful range of birdlife.
- Coromandel Stamper Battery
- Surf beach 25 minutes away
- Award winning restaurants
- Horse riding at Colville
- Craft Trail. Artists exhibiting their wares at their workshops (special time of year)
- Celtic Fair Jan 2nd
- Many fishing Charters
- Mussel Barge Safaris
- Tour operators, tours and walks
- 360 Ferry Auckland to Coromandel/Coromandel to Auckland
- Art and Craft shops
- 50 minutes away at Whitianga/paint Ball, Horse riding, Glass bottom Boat, 80 minutes to Hot water Beach, Cathedral Cove, and the Marine Reserve
Book your Coromandel holiday park accommodation
today to experience these great activities!